Take control of your breathing. It can do wonders for your health. Learn these fast breathing tips that will improve your wellbeing.
In research, it is agreed that breathing plays an important role in our health. In fact, we ourselves can affect the balance of our body just by breathing properly.
The lungs have a key function when it comes to our immune system. When we breathe more saturated, we get a balance between the stomach, heart, lungs, and brain.
To become friends with your breathing, it is wise to spend a lot of time outdoors.
- Forest walks and vegetation help our breathing. When we are in a place with bad air, we get tired and find it harder to think clearly.
Taking control of breathing can do wonders for health, but how do you do to breathe right?
Basically, it’s all about sharpening the breath so that you get a close relationship between inhalation and exhalation. It is also important to take short breaks between breaths. Then you exercise the diaphragm, pelvic floor, lungs, and heart.
Here, we share our best breathing exercises that are easy to perform, provide fast power, and with which 10 minutes a day is enough.
- Lie on your back with your legs on a chair in front of you. Feel so relaxed and place your hands on your stomach or chest. (You can also sit upright on a chair if you have trouble lying down.) Close your eyes.
- Begin by exhaling and emptying your lungs. Feel when it’s time to breathe. Keep your mouth closed and breathe in slowly through your nose. Breathe until you feel the lungs fill out the sides and up. Hold your breath for two seconds and exhale slowly.
- Repeat the exercise for ten minutes, about 50-60 breaths. Be sure to pause between breaths. Feel that you exhale properly before inhaling again.
Do the exercise once a day. One tip is to do the exercise at a specific time each day, for example in the evening before going to bed or in the morning.
There are many health benefits of breathing properly. Here are some:
• Memory gets better.
• Digestion gets better.
• You get better posture.
• You experience greater calm in everyday life.
• Incineration increases and you absorb more antioxidants.
• The immune system is improved.
• The ability to concentrate becomes better.
• You sleep better.
• You get better energy.
• You age more slowly. This is because the body gets better oxygen saturation.